White Lake Family Health Services , as the name describes, is a Medical Facility that tries to take care of all your needs.
Dr. Mark H. Richter has been in practice in
the Waterford/White Lake area since 1991.
Today his practice offers services that are typical of a medical practice catering to the needs of the population.
Primary care practice--- ("medical home"),
Weight management --- "THE RICHTER SCALE"
Aesthetics services ---( full service medical spa)
Our practice is based on the belief that our patient's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our dedicated staff would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver the best possible service to help you accomplish your goals. We work with a support team and community services to provide you with most of your needs.
If we don't have the answers ,we will get them for you..
OUR MEMO OF UNDERSTANDING
- Listen to you as to your health care matters, and encourage a culture of open, full and frank communication.
- Provide counsel and information regarding the different treatment plans for chronic conditions or prevention programs.
- When possible, provide convenient options including electronic access for non-urgent communications for scheduling office visits and follow up visits, and for obtaining test results and referrals.
- Provide flexible and expanded office hours, schedule appointments within a reasonable time, and see Patient as closely as reasonably possible to scheduled appointment time.
- Provide telephone availability to Physician for urgent communications 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- As technology develops, provide convenient options for non-urgent communications between Patient and Physician including post-hospital support, follow up visits and consultations.
- Use a team approach to health care by providing access to other clinicians and health care institutions when and where appropriate.
- Coordinate and integrate care provided by my practice team and other clinicians and health care institutions effectively so as to avoid duplication, delay and error.
- Communicate test and treatment results promptly and correctly.
- Provide information, recommendations and advice regarding preventative care, maintaining wellness, self-management direction and counseling.
- Send reminders of the need for follow up care and preventative care.
- Maintain clinical information in a format that allows for ready search, retrieval and information transfer while protecting privacy and confidentiality, including participating in the development and maintenance of standardized electronic health records and patient registries.
- Coach the medical home base staff in the responsibilities described above.
- Communicate openly, fully, frankly and proactively with Physician and Physician’s staff.
- Be an active participant in the development with Physician of action plans and treatment plans for Patient’s acute or chronic condition, and follow agreed-upon treatment plans.
- Provide Physician with feedback regarding Patient’s treatment plan.
- Appear on time for appointments, procedures and other medical tests at Physician’s office, and timely submit materials, samples and information as requested by Physician.
- Schedule and attend follow up appointments at intervals suggested by Physician.
- Involve yourself in Physician’s and other health care professionals’ recommendations with respect to maintenance or improvement of Patient’s health and wellness.
- Participate in action planning and goal setting with respect to maintenance or improvement of Patient’s health and wellness.
- Participate in developing and maintaining a comprehensive health record by authorizing delivery and circulation of clinical information to and from clinicians and health care institutions.
Thank you for choosing our medical practice as your home base for your medical care.